Quality Control Specialists, Inc. is an established N.D.T. company with 30+ years of experience in methods of Non-Destructive Testing utilizing Ultrasonic Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing, Dye-Penetrant Testing, and Visual Inspection. A growing company with an established record for quality services at competitive prices, Quality Control Specialists is your number one N.D.T. service company. Quality Control Specialist, Inc. is a Louisiana owned company with its office based in Lafayette. Quality Control Specialists, Inc. operates services not only in Louisiana, but also throughout the United States both inland and offshore. We provide services to oilfield businesses, fabrication yards, machine shops, shipyards, pipelines, oil and gas refineries, and specialize in marine vessel inspections working closely with the USCG and other regulatory organizations. We provide great service, experience, and most of all safety. Quality Control Specialists, Inc. has not had a lost time accident since the company opened in 1995. We look forward to serving you for all your N.D.T. needs.
Employee / Environmental Safety
At QCS, safety is our watchword and is our number one priority day in and day out. Our company understands the importance of safety and it being a key factor in the formula of success, and we know success, as we also pride ourselves as being the future leaders of not only job efficiency and exceptionalism but in safety as well. QCS recognizes a high level of standards adhering to industrial safety regulations that we persist to implement in every facet of our company. We hold our professional crew members along with our entire company accountable through on-site monthly training, personnel/job awareness, daily safety meetings and documentations of all project and job locations. Our safety awareness programs and daily accountability includes:
- Personal PPE
- Electrical Hazards
- Asbestos Awareness
- Fall protection
- Confined Space Entry
- Lockout Tagout
- Accident and Incident Reporting
- Control of Work Place Hazards
- Incident Prevention Training
We also commit ourselves to the highest standards our industry requires regarding the health and safety of all our employees/contractors. We continue to strive towards these goals every day and every day we continue to improve on these respected measures that will in essence help us further promote an even safer, healthier, and highly efficient workplace. It is our dedication as well as our duty to uphold and fulfill all health, safety and environmental laws and regulations through all of our business practices. From accident prevention to protecting the environment, we are committed to:
- The capability of preventing HSE accidents.
- Strong emphasis on communication between employees, contractors and vendors and the message we promote about HSE goals and expectations.
- Consistently updating and actively managing our HSE policies.
- Adhering and upholding all laws and regulations in regards to HSE.
- Effectively and efficiently managing employees within the process of accountability, that they be highly trained, educated and aware of the conditions and principles set forth by our HSE policies in order to achieve excellence.
- Establishing emergency protocols and procedures for all personnel throughout all work locations to ensure and enforce the health and safety of all of our employees.
- The assurance and verification that all of our employees uphold the willingness and importance of possessing a responsible HSE performance in accordance to the laws and regulations set forth.